Council membership will be by invitation only and will be offered to leaders who have shown leadership not only in their business interests but also in their communities and created significant social value. By joining the council, members will add voice to a movement seeking to shape our nation’s destiny for years to come.
Members would be expected to proactively guide the council in its functioning and help raise important debate issues as well as enable it to set an action agenda in place for the executive level members as well as the board.
We also invite Chambers of Commerce (Trade Bodies) to be part of the Council, as they will enable the Council to be represented with a focused as well as a far larger footprint.
Benefits of membership
- Council aims to remain committed to enhance India’s competitiveness via a pro-growth agenda to capitalize on its unique strengths as well as address India’s challenges
- Council’s eminent membership’s ability to forge strategic partnerships across the private and public sectors
- Members get an opportunity to add their voice to a movement seeking to shape our nation’s strategy on issues as well as suggest possible solutions
- Access to one-of-kind type partnership and networking possibilities through invitation only dialogues process, conferences and events both within India and abroad
- Insightful thought leadership from their peers, as well as staff
- All initiatives will comprise of debates, discussions, dialogues and conferences which lead to publications in form of whitepaper, reports and clarion call
- Opportunity to enhance visibility of the organization through on ground events that we have through out the year. Chance to contribute to Council’s blog, newsletters and opinion pieces that pertaining to Competitiveness and India
Council aims to remain committed to enhance India’s competitiveness via a pro-growth agenda to capitalize on its unique strengths as well as address India’s challenges. The members of the council are the leaders from the industry, civil society and institutes and a new member thus gets to be a part of this leaders’ cohort. The association would give a sense of pride as the members get an opportunity to contribute towards India’s prosperity.
Council’s eminent membership has an ability to forge important strategic partnerships across the private and public sectors, a trait that helps the members’ organization to grow further in tandem with the direction of growth that India takes. The India Council on Competitiveness enables an access to one-of-kind partnership and networking possibilities through dialogues, conferences and events both within India and abroad, which are invitation only. Council’s members come with a rich experience and are Insightful stewards willing to work for a better India. Learning from peers, as well as staff will help broaden perspectives, an imperative for all the businesses.
Members get an opportunity to add their voice to a collective movement seeking to shape our nation’s strategy on issues and suggest possible solutions. This would not only help their organization to perform better but also the industry and will eventually benefit the nation.
Amplification of their voice via Council’s platform is a great benefit for the members. The Council is a platform of CXO professionals representing elite organizations therefore the voice on the platform has far reaching, a distributed and highly motivated audience who are all at one place to see India and consequently all of us, in the right trajectory, right place. With a collective voice, we aim for a collective action towards prosperity.
All initiatives will comprise of debates, discussions, dialogues and conferences, which lead to publications in the form of whitepaper, reports and clarion call.
Representation within the council is spread across all the sectors of the economy, which allows for a wide and a distinct benefit for all members.
We primarily classify our membership as:
- Civil Society Leaders
- Trade Bodies
- University Chancellors